What OurClients Say
We've Never Missed
A Start Date
General contractor’s and master builder’s know how important it is to have a reliable and experienced team on your side for any construction project. Underpinning is no exception. It requires precise planning, attention to detail, and experience and expertise to navigate any challenges that may arise.That’s where Demo For Your Reno comes in. Our team of experienced professionals has a proven track record of delivering top-quality underpinning projects for sought-after general contractors and master builders who work with prominent Toronto homeowners. Here are just a few reasons why Demo For Your Reno could be the right fit for your next underpinning project:
- Knowing that, for reputable general contractors, value for money is a greater driver than cost alone, we offer competitive pricing for our underpinning services and work with you to develop a budget that meets your needs.
- With years of experience in the GTA, our team has worked on countless underpinning projects, so we know exactly what it takes to get the job done in line with engineered requirements.
- Verifying the site conditions against the stamped drawings
- Monitoring site conditions for changes as we move through the project – for example, changing water levels or soil types.
- Only the best materials and techniques are used. We understand that the foundation of any construction project is critical, which is why we use only the highest quality materials and follow the best practices for underpinning.
Since construction sites can be dangerous places, we take safety very seriously, and safety is an even greater concern when working on the foundation of the building. The DFYR team is trained in all the latest safety protocols, and we always prioritize safety on the job site.With the high cost of relocating to a new house, underpinning is a viable solution to expand your living space. When you need an experienced and reliable team for your next underpinning project, we would love to support you in making your client’s dreams a reality.
- Slab Lowering
- Combination: Underpinning, Benching, and Slab Lowering
- Crawl Space Reclamation/Reconditioning
- the amount of living space available
- the structural integrity of your home by addressing any weaknesses discovered in the foundation walls
- damp-proofing, and, as a result, will also provide you with space that is mildew free and can be used for either storage or as a potential source of income by installing interior waterproofing.